The best tractors make the world go ‘round…well, at least the agricultural world. How do you know which one is right for you, though? Everyone knows John Deere and Kubota because of their massive advertising efforts. But they aren’t the only names in the game! Mahindra is a huge global company selling the best tractors around the world, and they’ve been doing so since 1945 with incredible products, dipping their hands into farming equipment in 1963. Today we’re going to fill you in on who Mahindra is and just how it make the best tractors!
A quick bit of backstory on the Mahindra company. This is actually a multinational group of companies. They have a ton of employees spread out over 100 different countries, with their headquarters in India. ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) is a very important part of the company, with huge efforts made to support rural prosperity and drive positive change in those communities.
There are plenty of things to love about Mahindra tractors, from the way that they look to the way that they handle whatever work you throw at them. Let’s talk about some of those features, shall we?
- Heavy Duty Frame: These steel frames are built to last and to handle anything you throw at them. The cast-iron chassis is designed to allow your tractor better traction, safety, and stability.
- No DPF: Mahindra’s mCRD Engine removes the need for Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and never requires high-temperature burnoffs.
- More Lift Capacity: The heavier components make it easier to lift and haul.
- Long-lasting Power Train Warranty: With a long, 7-year warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you’ll be taken care of.
- Super Comfy Seat: If you’re going to be on your tractor all day, you want a comfortable seat. Mahindra tractors give you that with a fully cushioned seat and armrests.
- Lots of Implements: There are plenty of tools that can be hooked up to your Mahindra tractor for whatever job you’ve got.
- Plenty of Availability: You can find Mahindra tractors pretty easily, and the dealers will always help you find exactly what you need.
The Mahindra tractor is pretty close in comparison to John Deere and Kubota, but let’s get more specific.
Mahindra vs John Deere
- Horsepower: Mahindra gives you 15-85 HP, while John Deere gives you 17-66 HP. Both will get the job done well, but Mahindra wins this.
- Warranty: Mahindra offers 3-7 year warranties, while John Deere offers 2-4 years.
- Fuel Capacity: With a clear win, Mahindra offers 3.35-15.8 gal, while John Deere only offers 2.3-4.9 gal.
- Most other categories fall relatively even, but Mahindra will be a little more expensive.
Mahindra vs Kubota
- Horsepower: Mahindra gives you 15-85 HP, while Kubota offers anywhere from 16-200 HP.
- Warranty: There will be major differences in warranty depending on residential or commercial use.
- Fuel Capacity: The Mahindra has a 3.35-15.8 gallon capacity, and the Kubota offers 9-29.1 gal.
- Many other sections fall even, but Kubota is a bit pricier.
Mahindra tractors are built to stay tough, no matter what kind of work you need to handle. Their sturdy frames and can-do capabilities stand up to the competition easily, even outranking them in some areas! Mahindra has been in the farming equipment game long enough to know what they’re doing and how to do it well. If you are looking for the best tractors that can take on whatever your Florida land can throw at it, then you need to visit Chenango Supply in Punta Gorda. We are located right off interstate 75. We sell and service Mahindra tractors and have plenty in stock for you to choose from!