TOUGH ENOUGH TO BREAK ALL THE RULES
Built on the legacy of classic Bad Boy Mower performance and strength, the Rebel shares the same big-performance platform as our other Outlaw Series mowers. Features large integrated drive systems available across five engine options and three deck sizes. It’s the perfect mix of giddy up power that professionals demand—with a price still reined in for a value homeowners and large landowners have come to expect from Bad Boy Mowers.
BRED WITH POWER AND STRENGTH FOR PURE CUTTING PERFORMANCE
Dual High-Performance Hydro-Gear 4400 Integrated Drive System for reliable, self-contained power and performance. Front I-Beam rail with steel 1/2˝ front forks lead the industry in strength and durability. Available in five engine options and three deck sizes to fit most applications.
Innovation Front and Center
Strong Cast I-Beam Front Rail and Forks are industry’s strongest. Adjustable Foot Rest for operator comfort. Deck Lift Pedal can be changed for left or right operation and locked into place with a quick twist of our Deck Dial lift knob.
Deck Dial Lift System
Lock your deck into perfect cutting height with the foot lever (positioned on the left or right side of your mower), and twist the hand dial knob to your preferred grass height.
Comfort and Control
rom the ergonomically designed and adjustable seat, you’re in control of a powerful, high-performance cutting machine. Steering arms can be adjusted for position and tension for custom fit and feel.
- Dual Hydro-Gear 4400 Series High-Performance Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Front I-Beam rail with 1/2˝ Steel Front Forks
- Sloped 1/4˝ Deck with Reinforced 3/8˝ Sides
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Exclusive Reaper® Rear Tires
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat with Arm Rests
- Adjustable Foot Rest
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment