Why The ROXOR UTV Should Be Yours
What is a ROXOR UTV? Well, if you’re living in one of the more open areas in Florida, then you may require some sort of alternative means of transportation to get around besides your car. One of the types of vehicles you could get is a UTV, a Utility Terrain Vehicle. These bad boys are off-road vehicles that can handle almost any situation. While there are many different kinds of UTVs on the market, one of the best is easily ROXOR. These rugged UTVs are made here in the US and are incredibly versatile. Throughout this article, we’ll tell you all about them.
The company that created the ROXOR UTV is the Mahindra group, which has been building high-quality farm equipment, utility vehicles, and other such items since 1945. This is a multinational group of companies, with employees in over 100 different countries and headquartered in India. They are big into ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) as a company, supporting rural prosperity and driving positive change in communities.
Now that you know a little about the people making this UTV, let’s talk about all of the features that make it so incredible. A quick starting point: the ROXOR has a boxy, steel body and frame, heavy-duty transmission, sturdy wheels, and a solid brake system. This build is what gives this baby its power. It’s currently available in a classic black or a bold red.
- Built in the US: These UTVs are assembled in Auburn Hills, MI. The manufacturing operation for these is actually the first OEM in Southeast Michigan to open in over 25 years.
- Safety Standardized: The ROXOR UTV meets all of the safety standards from the American National Standards Institute/Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association.
- Impressive Engine: The ROXOR has a 2.5-liter turbodiesel engine with 62 horsepower and 144 pounds per feet of torque. This powerful engine provides top speeds of 55 MPH, with an average fuel economy of 32-34 MPG and a range of over 350 miles. Your mileage will obviously depend on the terrain you’re driving on, though.
- Weatherization Options: You can decide between getting the ROXOR Base or the All-Weather, depending on whether you plan on using your UTV in the rain on occasion. The All-Weather will provide cover on the cab.
- Fuel Capacity: The fuel capacity of these UTVs is 12 gallons, which will get you pretty far on average.
- Towing Capabilities: The fact that the ROXOR has a sturdy, boxy metal frame, a heavy-duty transmission, and big wheels (along with several other features) gives it the ability to tow more than the average side-by-side. The towing capacity is up to 3490 lbs.
So, let’s talk cost. You get what you pay for, we all know that. The ROXOR UTV will out work, out perform and flat out out live any other UTV on the market today. Pricing varies with options, so stop by Chenango in Punta Gorda to see the latest models, test drive and see all the features for yourself.
Finding a ROXOR Near You
If you’re really feeling like the ROXOR is made for you, then you probably want to know where you can find one! The list of dealerships is expanding as the brand continues to grow, but if you live in Florida you got to visit the largest ROXOR dealer located off interstate 75 in Punta Gorda Florida, Chenango Supply!
The ROXOR UTV is an excellent choice for anyone in the rural Florida area looking for a quality off-road vehicle for any and all needs. The powerful engine makes this UTV a strong workhorse of a vehicle, and the design is strong a sturdy. Find one near you today!