SQUEEZE OUT MORE PERFORMANCE
Classic Outlaw construction and narrow edge-to-discharge width makes our popular compact zero-turn slip into areas that might otherwise be too tight to get to. Featuring many of our classic Outlaw advantages and available with a gate-entering 42˝deck or slightly larger 48˝ deck, this mower, with narrower rear wheels, can get in and out of most anywhere, leaving behind a great cut like only a Bad Boy can.
PRO PERFORMANCE THAT FITS IN TIGHT SPACES
Dual High-Performance Hydro-Gear 3400 Integrated Drive System provides for reliable, self-contained power and performance. Classic curved front 2˝ x 2˝ steel rail support steel 1/2˝ front forks that leads the industry in strength and durability. Available in two engine options and two deck sizes that squeeze you into almost anywhere.
- Dual Hydro-Gear 3400 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Industry-Leading 1/2˝ Steel Front Forks
- 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- Exclusive Reaper® Rear Tires
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Adjustable Steering Arms
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat